Droisys specializes in software development through the SDLC (Software Development LifeCycle) from Requirements-to–Design-to-Programming-to-Testing. Solutions are flexible and we can do one part or through the entire SDLC. Our professionals have years of experience and use our structured methodology to deliver the optimal solution for you. Our developers are experts in various languages and platforms such as Microsoft .NET, C #, C++, C, Java/J2EE, Web Applications, Service Oriented Architectures, Web Portals, Web Services, Microsoft SharePoint and others.
Commercial models for new product development services. Droisys understands the need for a flexible approach to modeling commercial terms for customers engaging Droisys for new product development services. Some of the commercial models we offer our customers in new product development engagements include.
- Time and Material (T&M) This model is suitable for setting up an extended software engineering team that works on new product development on an on-going basis.
- Fixed-Bid Model In projects that have a well-defined scope of work, the fixed-bid model provides tight control on budgetary spend provided a proper change management process is in place. New product development rarely meets these criteria. However, Droisys has built complete product components using these models.
- Hybrid Model A combination of T&M model (at the start of the project), followed by a fixed-bid model (when scope of work is finalized) provides the best of both of the T&M and Fixed-Bid models..
- Build-Operate-Transfer (BOT) This model allows the customer to absorb the team, and in some cases the infrastructure as well, after certain duration of the product development engagement.
- Revenue Share Model Droisys can share business risks with the customer by working on a revenue share model. Droisys takes up such engagements on a select basis after taking into consideration the industry and market potential. The customer pays for a % of costs up-front and shares a % of future new product revenues with Droisys.